Fusion Mum-to-be Multi has been specially formulated to support mothers’ wellbeing before, during and after pregnancy, with nutrients to help:
- Prepare the body for pregnancy and support a healthy pregnancy
- Support healthy foetal development
- Support bone mineralisation and immune system health
- Support breastfeeding women’s increased nutritional needs
Key ingredients include:
- Activated forms of folic acid and B-group vitamins, which don’t require as much metabolic processing as regular forms of these nutrients before they can be utilised by the body
- Vitamin D3, which is needed for bone health
- Iodine, adequate intake of which is needed for normal foetal development
It’s always important to eat a balanced diet, but your nutritional status becomes even more important when you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to conceive.
Fusion Mum-to-be Multi has been specially formulated with 25 nutrients to support your nutritional status prior to conception, during pregnancy and while you’re breastfeeding, including:
Folate is important for several aspects of conception and pregnancy including the development of the placenta that will nourish the growing baby, and for foetal growth and organ development. Taking folic acid also aids healthy red blood cell production.
Folic acid and folate from food need to be converted into 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) in a multi-step process before being utilised by the body.