- Headache Australia reports 4.9 million Australians experience migraines and up to 7 million Australian’s are tension-type headache sufferers. No matter the statistic, headaches are annoying, and can derail your day.
- Lively Living have skillfully blended 8 premium 100% organic essential oils in a synergy blend to help alleviate headaches naturally. It conveniently combines soothing and stimulating aromatherapy essential oils known for their therapeutic benefits. Head Soothe is the perfect combination to bring welcome relief.
ORGANIC SUPPORT FOR:
- Aches, Tension, Mental Clarity
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Its powerful medicinal aroma will bring relief to aches naturally.
- Head Soothe blend directly targets headaches and migraine pain and reduces the impacts of inflammation.
- Will ease away headaches and improve mental clarity
- Mix with a carrier oil and apply to the back of the neck to reduce tension.
Organic Sweet Orange
(Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil)
Uplifting and mood boosting
(Lavandula Angustifolia Oil)
Lavender reduces stress, anxiety and depression, while soothes and calms physical and mental stress
(Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil)
Improves alertness and circulation, effective in reducing headache tension and fatigue
(Mentha Piperita Oil),
Known to minimise symptoms of headaches and muscle tension, while promoting uplifting feelings
(Citrus Limon Peel Oil),
Lemon oil is a wonderful boost for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. This oil also improves blood throughout the body which assists you to feel uplifted.
(Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil),
Marjoram can be beneficial to brain health strengthening brain tissue and minimising headaches
(Ocimun Basilicum Oil),
This soothing Essential Oil may be an effective treatment for migraine, nausea and headaches. It’s also said to bring clarity and strength of mind to sufferers of stress, mental fatigue and exhaustion
(Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil)
During the steam distillation of the plants leaves, the active ingredient in wintergreen oil, methyl salicylate is released, which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Wintergreen is known to offer pain relief and reduce inflammation