Children's Multi Care 60 Tab
calculated at checkout.
- Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated to provide broad-spectrum nutritional support for children.
- A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general wellbeing.
- Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
- Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
- Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
- Contains tooth friendly xylitol.
Spin to win
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh