Caruso’s Aged Garlic helps to support healthy immune system functioning and may be useful for people with the common cold and flu by helping to reduce the severity and duration of symptoms. Garlic has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an expectorant, which clears respiratory tract mucous, relieve a mild bronchial cough and is still used today to help soothe the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. Garlic can help to relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
Garlic may also help to support the health of the cardiovascular system by maintaining blood vessel, capillary and artery health. It also helps to support circulation and in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic Health Indications:
- Support healthy cardiovascular system function
- Maintenance of cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Support immune system health and function
- Reduce the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu
- Relieve mild bronchial cough, irritation and mucous congestion