ArmaForce® is a comprehensive vegan formula combining clinically trialled andrographis and immune-supporting nutrients. Andrographis decreases the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throat, headache, runny nose, cough, fatigue and restless sleep. Zinc and vitamin C maintain healthy immune system function.
ArmaForce® contains andrographis AP-Bio® extract, which is a clinically trialled phytochemical composition standardised to andrographolides and other diterpene lactones derived from Andrographis paniculata. AP-Bio® has a seed-to-shelf operational efficiency which ensures sustainability of the ingredient.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) and helps to relieve symptoms of a sore throat.
- Zinc and vitamin C help to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Andrographis helps to relieve runny nose and coughs associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis can help to relieve symptoms of fatigue and disturbed sleep associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis helps to relieve headache symptoms associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Vegan formula.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf - Ap-Bio®||178.6 mg|
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||150 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to oleuropein
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||125 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
Expiry - 02/2023
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adults only.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop taking the product as soon as possible and seek medical advice.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
*This product is a Healthcare Practitioner-only dispensed medicine. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. This questionnaire will be emailed to you after purchase.