AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. AdvaCal® Forte provides vitamin D to aid in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to support healthy cardiovascular system function. Magnesium also aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D support bone strength, assist in healthy bone development and help maintain bone mineralisation.
- Calcium, with vitamins D and K assists in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and nervous system function.
- Calcium supports healthy teeth and aids teeth development. Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
- Vitamin K also supports healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- Calcium and magnesium support healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium further supports muscle relaxation and muscle function as well as reducing muscle cramps, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium also supports nervous system function, cardiovascular system function and energy levels.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167 mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.3 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||
Expiry - 06/2023
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
*This product is a Healthcare Practitioner-only dispensed medicine. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. This questionnaire will be emailed to you after purchase.