Men’s Essentials contains B group vitamins (B1, B3, B5) and active B vitamins (riboflavin sodium phosphate and co-methylcobalamin) which support the body’s energy production. Zinc and vitamins A, C and D support healthy immune system function. Zinc is also important for the maintenance of healthy testosterone levels and selenium contributes to normal sperm production. Rhodiola is used in traditional Chinese and eastern European herbal medicine to help the body adapt to stress and support mental stamina.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen, to help the body adapt to stress and to relieve symptoms of sleeplessness. It is also used in TCM as a tonic for the kidneys.
- Rhodiola is used in traditional eastern European medicine to help the body adapt to stress and support mental stamina.
- Vitamins B9 and B12 can assist in maintaining blood health and levomefolic acid (L-5MTHF), pyridoxal-5-phosphate and mecobalamin help reduce homocysteine levels.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 support the body’s energy production and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins C, A, D and zinc support normal immune system function.
- Antioxidants vitamin C, E and selenium and lycopene help reduce free radical damage to cells.
- Iodine supports normal healthy thyroid function and the production of thyroid hormones.
- Vitamin D and vitamin K2 contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and vitamin D contributes to the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Selenium supports sperm production.
- Zinc is important for the maintenance of healthy testosterone levels and supports cognitive function.
Each capsule contains:
|Retinol palmitate||341 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|187.5 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||31.8 mg|
equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8 mg|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||2.5 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||50 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||4.1 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||30.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||137 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium||130.4 micrograms|
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)(active vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50 mg|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.7 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||7.5 micrograms|
|Boron (as borax)||0.5 mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||12.5 mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||100 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||37.5 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||20 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||62.5 micrograms|
|Potassium (as iodide)||11.6 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||25 mg|
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||37.5 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola) root||25 mg|
equiv. to dry
*RE = retinol equivalents
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Not suitable for use in women.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Expiry - 06/2023
*This product is a Healthcare Practitioner-only dispensed medicine. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. This questionnaire will be emailed to you after purchase.