Pregnancy is a time of increased nutritional demands on a woman and getting the right amounts of nutrients is of utmost importance for a successful pregnancy outcome and a healthy baby. A multivitamin and mineral supplement can help with general nutritional support preconception, and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
InNatal® is an iron-free formula specifically formulated to support women’s preconception health, a healthy pregnancy, and healthy foetal development. It provides several key nutrients including iodine, vitamin D3, zinc, choline and the active forms of folic acid – folinic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Each daily dose provides 500 micrograms of folic acid in its active forms.
- Provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and 20 mg of zinc per daily dose to help maintain levels of these nutrients during breastfeeding.
- Provides a full range of B complex vitamins, some in their active form. Provides vitamin K2 as menaquinone 7 (MK-7).
- Provides choline as Vitacholine® from naturally derived tartaric acid.
- Choline supports healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® maintains zinc and vitamin D levels in breastfeeding women.
- InNatal® provides ingredients to support preconception health.
- Folate, zinc and iodine support healthy foetal development
- New, smaller soft-gel capsule that reduces unpleasant odour and is easier to swallow.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||889micrograms|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||9mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||1.3micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate||16.5mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate)||25mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||15micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135micrograms|
|Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||17.5micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||10mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Expiry - 05/2023
*This product is a Healthcare Practitioner-only dispensed medicine. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. This questionnaire will be emailed to you after purchase.