What is Bone Strength and what does it do?
Bone Strength Collagen is made up of specially formulated and clinically tested bioactive hydrolysed collagen peptides designed to enhance your bone health. Bone Strength Collagen promotes strong, healthy bones and can provide measureable benefits to the skeleton by:
- Improving bone tissue density
- Enhancing bone mineral density
- Slowing post - menopausal bone loss
The role of protein in the body
Collagen is protein, and we all know that protein is necessary for tissue repair, and contributes to the growth of muscles and bones; but did you know that not all proteins are equal? Our bodies use different sizes and shapes of proteins, as well as different amino acids, for different purposes
About proteins and peptides
Collagen is one of the most important proteins produced by the body and accounts for around 90% of the organic structure of bones. It’s made by carefully combining the amino acid glycine with proline, hydroxyproline and other amino acids into a large ‘supercoiled’ triple helix structure that’s very strong.
- BONE STRENGTH supplies the right amino acids as ‘cut to size’ peptides ready to support your strong, healthy bones.
- Beef collagen is hydrolysed using specific enzymes that breakdown the strong triple helix, denature it into chains and then into precise low molecular weight peptides that have been specifically optimised for bone health.